- Attract the best possible faculty.
- Multi-disciplinary, choice-based, modular programmes with multiple exit & entry.
- Faculty & Students Exchange Programmes with reputed institutions.
- Evolve an innovative framework for regular upgradation of curricular design aimed at developing knowledge, skills and aptitude as per global trends;
- Students and Employees feedback and grievance redressal system
- Provide for student assistantships to ensure equitable access to students for inclusive education.
Social Sciences, Arts & Humanities : Law (5 years); Textile Designing; Entrepreneurship & Skill Development Focusing on Food Processing, Eco-tourism, traditional vocations like Bihar's Weaving Crafts, Wood Work, Madhubani Art; Cultural Centre that promotes Local Language, Music, Tribal Art, Tribal Museum like Bhopal's Manav Sangrahalay; various courses of Teacher Training, establishing Academic Staff College and Community College(s).
Science : Information Technology; Herbal Medicine, Non-conventional Sources of Energy; Climate Change; Seismology; Environmental Pollution Research; Converging Technology and Nano-Technology.
Online Learning through MOOCS
- Entering into MoUs with International & National Institutions
- Extension Services & Community Outreach Program through Community Lab.
- Industry-Academia Interface: High Priority to Career Placement of Students
- Raising Financial Resources - using Alumni resources, Industry-Academia interface; utilising funds of Central Govt. of different Ministries like Tribal Affairs, Social Justice and Empowerment; Women and Child Development; Environment and Forest; Culture; MHRD; UGC; ICSSR; ICHR; ICPR; CSIR; DST-DBT; encourage consultancy services
- Getting Corporate Sponsorship for Maintenance of Current Assets and Creation of new Infrastructure.
- Collaborating with UN Agencies besides the Corporate Sector so as to make university financially sound.